Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sunset - Day 16 - Coucher de soleil - Jour 16


Watercolor 12*16 inches on Arches paper
From ESP's photo in Paint My Photo

Aquarelle, 31*41 cm sur papier Arches
A partir de la photo de ESP sur Paint My Photo.

The artwork for day 16 will be found here.
Today rough paper and a sunset. Running after time all day long...

Les peintures du 16e jour pourront être vues ici.
Aujourd'hui papier à gros grain et coucher de soleil. En courant après le temps tout le long de la journée...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your watercolors are just beautiful! All of them. But I must say I'm partial to the colors of the sunset and so I especially enjoyed this piece. Keep up the great work!

Annie Jolivet-Vilbois said...

Thank you, Amy!

cecile said...

Je ne sais pas trop pourquoi, mais je trouve celle-ci particulièrement apaisante.
Bises

Annie Jolivet-Vilbois said...

Merci pour ton commentaire, Cécile! Bises