Monday, January 06, 2014

In the mist - Day 6 - Dans la brume - jour 6


Watercolor 12*16 inches on Arches paper
From John Robinson's photo in Paint My Photo

Aquarelle, 31*41 cm sur papier Arches
A partir de la photo de John Robinson sur Paint My Photo.

The artwork for day 6 will be found here.
Today, the watercolor was more difficult to do, the Arches paper is of the rough type and I'm not used to it. However it was fun, as this paper enables smooth color transition better than a smooth paper, surprisingly enough.
About the links to the reference photos, I'm aware that you must join Paint My Photo to see them, but I don't dare copying the photo to my blog without the photograph's permission. Joining Paint My Photo is well worth it, however.

Les peintures du 6e jour pourront être vues ici.
L'aquarelle d'aujourd'hui a été plus difficile à aboutir, le papier Arches étant à gros grain, et je n'y suis pas habituée. Mais cependant il permet des transitions de couleur plus douces que les papiers à grain fin que j'ai, ce qui est étonnant.
A propos des liens sur les photos de référence, je suis consciente qu'il faut être membre de Paint My Photo pour les voir, mais je n'ose pas copier ici les photos sans la permission du photographe. Rejoindre Paint My Photo est très utile, cependant.

No comments: