Thursday, January 09, 2014

Misty morning - Day 9 - Brume du matin - Jour 9


Watercolor 12*16 inches on Arches paper
From Rosie's photo in Paint My Photo

Aquarelle, 31*41 cm sur papier Arches
A partir de la photo de Rosie sur Paint My Photo.

The artwork for day 9 will be found here.
Another try at the rough paper today. I like using the white in it which seems to me whiter than my other papers. It is interesting to see how the paper influences the way you paint.

Les peintures du 9e jour pourront être vues ici.
Un autre essai de papier à gros grain. J'aime utiliser son blanc qui me paraît plus blanc que celui de mes autres papiers. C'est intéressant de remarquer comment le papier influence la façon de peindre.

5 comments:

Artbymarion said...

Nice soft look

Cmichaudart said...

lovely, and fine use of the support as a color.

Annie Jolivet-Vilbois said...

Thank you, Marion and Cindy!

Jutta Bluehberger said...

Absolutely lovely! I love trees anyway, but the whole atmosphere is great! well done!

Annie Jolivet-Vilbois said...

Thank you Jutta!