Sunday, January 19, 2014

Beach - Day 19 - Plage - Jour 19


Watercolor 12*16 inches on Arches paper
From Robyn Lovelock's photo in Paint My Photo

Aquarelle, 31*41 cm sur papier Arches
A partir de la photo de Robyn Lovelock sur Paint My Photo.

The artwork for day 19 will be found here.
I was happy to see that I have a +6 and several comments on last day watercolor. Thanks to all, I appreciate them very much!
Les peintures du 19e jour pourront être vues ici.
Ce matin j'étais heureuse de voir un +6 et plusieurs commentaires sur l'aquarelle de hier. Merci à tous, c'est très encourageant.

Another painting from my daughter's who is in a bird series:
Une autre peinture de ma fille qui est dans une série d'oiseaux:

8 comments:

guin saunders said...

very pretty and love the bird one too

http://saundersartistblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Annie Jolivet-Vilbois said...

Thank you, guin! I'll tell my daughter, she'll be very happy!

Unknown said...

Bravo Marie!
Continue ainsi!!!

Cousin Seb, Papi-Mamie

Annie Jolivet-Vilbois said...

Merci à tous! Marie sera ravie!

Joss Randall said...

Contemplating this magnificent bird for a while now, I am led to believe that the simple and primitive style of its design, the shimmer of its primary colors get us back to the lost paradise of innocence and spontaneity, which should have stayed forever the very sources of artistic inspiration. Birth of a great artist?

Annie Jolivet-Vilbois said...

Merci Joss :-)

cecile said...

Quel beau perroquet!!! J'adore les couleurs.
Gros bisous

Annie Jolivet-Vilbois said...

Merci Cécile! Gros Bisous!