Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Koi - Day 7 - Koi - Jour 7


Watercolor 13*16 inches on Montval paper
From Pauline's photo in Paint My Photo

Aquarelle, 32*41 cm sur papier Montval
A partir de la photo de Pauline sur Paint My Photo.

The artwork for day 7 will be found here.
Working from Paint My Photo means that sometimes two artists chose the same reference. It happened yesterday with Johnna Schelling and me. Her Day 6 painting represents the same koi than my Day 7. It is interesting to see the different ways to interpret a same subject. Her koi can be seen here.

Les peintures du 7e jour pourront être vues ici.
Travailler à partir de Paint My Photo implique que plusieurs artistes peuvent choisir la même référence. C'est arrivé hier à Johnna Schelling et moi. Sa peinture pour le jour 6 représente le même koi que ma peinture pour le jour 7. Il est interessant de voir les différentes façons d'aborder un même sujet. Son koi peut être vu ici.

2 comments:

Meredith Adler said...

This is so beautiful--I think you did a fantastic job on the ripples in the water-the values are just right. I also think you used the perfect colors to set off the color of the goldfish. Love it!

Annie Jolivet-Vilbois said...

Thank you, Meredith!