Friday, January 24, 2014

Carding Mill Valley - Day 24 - Vallée de Carding Mill - Jour 24


Watercolor 12*16 inches on Arches paper
From David Morgans' photo in Paint My Photo

Aquarelle, 31*41 cm sur papier Arches
A partir de la photo de David Morgans sur Paint My Photo.

The artwork for day 24 will be found here.
Trying my hand at a more detailed scene. It is difficult to select what must be left out. It makes me think of Sara Genn's painterskey letter today.
Les peintures du 24e jour pourront être vues ici.
J'essaye un paysage plus complexe. C'est difficile de sélectionner ce qui doit être dit de ce qui ne doit pas être détaillé. Cela me fait penser à la lettre de Sara Genn d'aujourd'hui.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is very pretty, well done!

Pattie Wall said...

Such fresh and great colors in this watercolor!

Amanda said...

Really beautiful; I love the light & shadows.

Annie Jolivet-Vilbois said...

Thanks so much, Margaret, Pattie and Amanda!

Mamie Oltène said...

Beautiful paints ! I love them !!!

Flavia said...

Such beautiful colors! Brilliant and happy! Love your work!

Annie Jolivet-Vilbois said...

Merci beaucoup, Jacqueline!
Thanks so much, Flavia!